JD Edwards E1 9.2 Upgrade
In October of 2015, Oracle announced the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Release 9.2. If your organization is utilizing JDE E1 versions 9.0 or older, an upgrade should be in your imminent future. From absolute obsolescence and lack of support from Oracle, to the inability to access new capabilities and putting your organization at risk, there are many reasons why upgrading to version 9.2 is highly beneficial.
If you have version 9.0 or newer, upgrading to version 9.2 will allow for your organization to stay current, leverage new capabilities, and maintain a streamlined and simple upgrade process. In addition, the longer you wait the more your organization will pay to upgrade.
– Bard Higgins, Applications Director at Spyder Active Sports
EmeraldCube’s Upgrade Promise:
- Your upgrade will be completed by a team of Oracle Certified professionals who are seasoned experts trained to deliver seamless results.
Experience that Counts
- With over 30 successful upgrades in less than 3 years, EmeraldCube is a proven expert in the industry.
Simplified Upgrade Process
- Drama free and transparent, our upgrades are done quickly and predictably with little disruption to your business.
- EmeraldPrism, our readiness assessment tool (pre go-live) and real-time log monitor (testing and go live), will ensure that your upgrade is done right the first time. Don’t go live without it! emeraldprism.com